Aftershock Announces 2022 Music Set Times
It's the 10th anniversary of West Coast's Biggest Rock Festival
There are just a few weeks left until the West Coast’s Biggest Rock Festival, Aftershock, returns to Discovery Park in Sacramento, CA on October 6-9, 2022 for its 10th anniversary event.
Festival producers Danny Wimmer Presents are pleased to announce the music set times, additional onsite entertainment and unique food offerings for the popular event that returns bigger than ever this year, expanding to four full days (after a half 4th day in 2021) and adding a 4th music stage to host a lineup of over 90 bands.
The weekend’s stellar lineup of rock and metal heavyweights features headliners Slipknot and Rob Zombie (Thursday), KISS and Danzig (Friday), My Chemical Romance and Papa Roach (Saturday) and Muse and Shinedown (Sunday), along with a range of additional top music artists includingBring Me The Horizon, Evanescence, Lamb Of God, A Day To Remember, Halestorm, Stone Temple Pilots, Chevelle, Black Label Society and many more.
Aftershock performance times are now announced. Find the full schedule below on the official Aftershock mobile app: www.aftershockfestival.com/mobileapp.
Music performance times for Aftershock are as follows (subject to change):
|Thursday, October 6
|Jack Daniel’s Stage
|Stone Temple Pilots
|Ice Nine Kills
|Coors Light Stage
|Crown The Empire
|Royal & The Serpent
|Against The Current
|Ego Kill Talent
|Friday, October 7
|Jack Daniel’s Stage
|Lamb Of God
|Falling In Reverse
|Motionless In White
|Joey Valence & Brae
|Coors Light Stage
|Set It Off
|Twitch Band Winner TBA
|Saturday, October 8
|Jack Daniel’s Stage
|My Chemical Romance
|A Day To Remember
|Theory of a Deadman
|Eva Under Fire
|Coors Light Stage
|Zeal & Ardor
|As You Were
|Sunday, October 9
|Jack Daniel’s Stage
|Bring Me The Horizon
|Black Label Society
|The Pretty Reckless
|New Years Day
|Coors Light Stage
|Amigo The Devil
|Jared James Nichols
|The Bobby Lees
Fans from around the world can also tune in to “That Space Zebra Show” hosted on DWPresents Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/dwpresents) throughout the Aftershock weekend for an immersive backstage experience every day of the festival, featuring artist interviews and exclusive, behind-the-scenes action, as well as streaming of the DWPresents Stage performances. Tune in and follow the channel to be able to ask your favorite artists your dying questions! The backstage experience will be hosted by cast members from “That Space Zebra Show” and “The Power Hour.” Exact performances and stream times will be announced the week of the festival.
Since launching in June 2021, DWPresents Twitch channel has broadcasted over 879 hours, brought in 15.7 million live views, 7.21 million unique views, and viewers have consumed 75.7 million minutes of content.
In addition to more than 90 music acts over 4 days, attendees at Aftershock can enjoy some of the best food and drinks that the Sacramento area has to offer, as well as various sponsor activations and experiences.
Curated by Southern Hospitality Concessions LLC, DWP’s affiliate concessionaire, selections from the following vendors will be available from Sacramento’s Finest: Bacon Mania, Barretts Burgers, Buckhorn BBQ, Bulgogi BBQ & Dumplings, Burger Factory, Chicken On A Stick Grill, Cousins Maine Lobster, Da Big Show BBQ, DiFillipo Wood-Fired Pizza, Dippin Dots Ice Cream, Drewski’s Hot Rod Sandwiches, Drewski’s Hot And Fried Chicken, Funnel Cake Fantasy, Gary’s Philly Cheese Steaks, Hefty Gyros, Island Noodles, It’s Nacho Truck, Mac Attack, Nash And Proper, OMG Espresso, Pepitas Latin Grill, Sausage King, Smoothie Patrol, Southern Comfort BBQ And Fried Chicken, Specialty Rice Bowls, Spicy Pie Pizza, The BBQ Experience and Wing Mahal
Additional Food, Beverage, and Experiences include:
- Coors Light – Coors Light knows cold better than anyone. It’s why they are a … cold lager for a smother, crisper taste, cold filtered for brightness and clarity, and cold packaged for peak refreshment. So when you want to refresh with a crisper taste, grab a Coors Light and look for the blue mountain on the can showing it’s ready to crack open. Coors Light, as cold as the Rockies. Available at Aftershock 2022 at all concession stands and featured at the Coors Light Coldstream where you can kick back, relax and enjoy ice cold refreshments when you need a break from rocking on! 21+
- Jack Daniel’s – Jack Daniel’s is the maker of the world-famous Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Rye, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select and Jack Daniel’s Country Cocktails. Get loud and sip on a Jack Daniel’s Rock N Roller while you enjoy the best bands at the biggest rock fest in the West! 21+
- Monaco Cocktail – Monaco has a flavor for everyone! When you’re needing a quick refresh in between sets, make sure to check out their activation near the KOLAS Stage! 21+
- KOLAS – In partnership with our friends at KOLAS go beyond the music and experience the cannabis community in our very own Loud Lounge! We believe in the power of cannabis to enhance the communal and artistic experience so let’s have a gathering place for our friends to network and celebrate. We are excited to offer everything from live music to live art and live performers all weekend long while you get educated on cannabis culture. 21+
- Spencer’s Gifts – Live your best life all weekend long in the Best Seats In The House at Aftershock, courtesy of Spencer’s Gifts! Spencer’s is pumped to partner with Aftershock for an epic 2022 event. Our brands are diehard music lovers and love bringing fans their favorites and creating memories to last a lifetime. After all, life’s a party – and we’re making it fun – with an awesome playlist! The Best Seats In The House are decked out with Spencer’s gear, located next to the sound booth at the Main Stage. Enjoy the show in plush seating and shade, guaranteeing the ultimate experience! The winner will also get two legendary Spencer’s swag bags and weekend VIP Passes. Rock On!
- Topo Chico Hard Seltzer – Topo Chico Hard Seltzer hit shelves earlier this year, and we couldn’t be more excited because this isn’t your average hard seltzer. Topo Chico Hard Seltzer is the only one inspired by the legendary taste of Topo Chico Mineral Water, with a crisp, refreshing finish and added minerals for taste. With a unique twist on classic flavors like strawberry guava and tangy lemon-lime – it’s a game changer. New Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, legends never stop refreshing! Available at Aftershock 2022 as your exclusive hard seltzer option and featured at the Topo Chico Cantina Van where you can kick back, relax and enjoy in style after rocking out! 21+
- Hop Valley – Nothing says free spirit like the beer innovators who created Hop Valley Brewing Co. The founders desire to produce high-quality beverages with a laser guided purpose – to brew craft beers that are completely original, always welcoming, and just a little quirky. Available at Aftershock 2022 at various concession stands, and exclusively at both Hop Valley Hop Boxes featured in the General Admission and VIP area for consumers to enjoy while they rock on! 21+
- Ronz World – In his 6th year with the festival, Ron is going to show up for our Aftershock 2022 fans bigger and better than ever! In addition to his gallery of 25+ custom guitars, art and merchandise, Ron continues the tradition of allowing fans to win one of his highly-coveted, limited-edition, all hand-painted Aftershock guitars and purchase the wildly popular 10-inch mini replicas! And for the first time, Ron will debut his Rock Star Paint Class to our festival grounds 2022. Sign up HERE to paint your very own Rock Star with Ron and unleash your inner Picasso at Aftershock!
- Fxck Cancer – Fxck Cancer’s mission is to fight cancer by raising awareness and educating about early detection. Through our Dyin 2 Live Dreams wish-granting program, we look to offer cancer fighters an experience that will bring hope, courage, and inspiration. Visit us onsite at Aftershock to get involved. Together We Fight. Fxck Cancer.
- Hellflower Soap Company – You look filthy! Let us help you with that. We’re excited to announce that Hellflower Soap Company will be joining us at Aftershock for the 2nd year in a row! Hellflower Soap Company is based in Glendora, CA and specializes in small-batch, cold process soap and body care. All of their products are made from the highest quality ingredients and of course, are cruelty-free. Make sure to stop by their booth at Aftershock and grab yourself some #selfcare items!
- To Write Love On Her Arms – You can stop by the To Write Love On Her Arms tent to share something you need to say or find something you need to hear. Check out our merch, learn how to get connected to local mental health resources, and be reminded that hope and help are real. Your story matters here.
- Take Me Home – Take Me Home is a not-for-profit, volunteer-based foundation that has been saving the lives of homeless animals since 2001. The donations raised at Aftershock help to fund mobile veterinary hospitals that travel to under-served areas to provide free spay and neuter, vaccinations, microchipping and administer medical care for animals in desperate need. Take Me Home also supports local animal charities. Come by the booth to help out our furry friends by buying a shirt, signed merchandise, and entering a raffle!
- Blackened American Whiskey – The Whiskey Bar presented by BLACKENED American Whiskey is a DWP must-do! Our partners at BLACKENED hand-crafted a super premium blend of straight bourbons & ryes, which is finished in black brand casks and sonically-enhanced to extract more flavor from the casks, a process dubbed BLACK NOISE. Created by the late, legendary Master Distiller Dave Pickerell and the almighty Metallica, BLACKENED is now overseen by Master Distiller & Blender Rob Dietrich who guards Dave’s recipe and is responsible for the sourcing, blending and finishing to bring us this award-winning, 90-proof American whiskey. Electrify your tastebuds with carefully crafted cocktails at this exclusive DWP experience. 21+
- Caduceus Wine Garden – As a savored favorite, this wine garden will highlight Caduceus Cellars and Merkin Vineyards, owned by Arizona resident Maynard James Keenan, co-founder of international recording acts TOOL, A Perfect Circle, and PUSCIFER. After diving headfirst into this venture, Maynard found out from a distant relative that wine making is in his blood. His great grandfather, “Spirito” Marzo, had vineyards and made wine in Venaus, Italy, just North of Turino in Piemonte. At the onsite wine bar, you’ll be able to purchase both red and white varieties from these amazing wineries. 21+
More experiences can be reviewed at www.aftershockfestival.com/experiences
Sacramento Bee has called Aftershock “one of the country’s most anticipated hard rock events.” The 2021 event is estimated to have brought in $30 million to the local economy, with 75% of the attendees traveling to Aftershock from outside the region, according to Mike Testa, CEO of Visit Sacramento.
Aftershock would like to thank its 2022 premier partners: Jack Daniel’s, Coors Light, TickPick, KOLAS, Deep Eddy Vodka, Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, Hop Valley, Monaco Cocktail, U.S. Army, Spencer’s Gifts, Elite Healthcare Resources, ESP, Mortus Viventi, Royalty Cosmetics, The Pretty Cult, Fearless Records, Nowhere Fast, U.S. Marines, Hellflower Soap Company, Parlor Root Beer, Ronz World, Thunder Valley Casino, J.J. Pfister Distilling Co., Blackcraft, Zen Garden and Heavy Grass.
In addition, Aftershock is thrilled to welcome its non-profit partners Animal Place, Artists for Trauma, Fxck Cancer, Take Me Home, and To Write Love On Her Arms.
Aftershock is produced by Danny Wimmer Presents, one of the largest independent producers of destination music festivals in America. Additional DWP events in 2022 include Bourbon & Beyond, GoldenSky Country Music Festival, Inkcarceration Music & Tattoo Festival, Louder Than Life and Welcome To Rockville.
Discovery Park is conveniently located near downtown Sacramento at 1600 Garden Highway, at the confluence of the American and Sacramento Rivers.
For more information on #Aftershock please visit: